Wednesday 17 April 2013

Fabrics & Chocolate nibbles








Usually Wednesdays are my fave day of the week, but today its been loaded with appointments and jobs. So, no time for crocheting or sewing, boohoo!!

I did however receive these very beautiful fabrics from sewdeerlyloved, perfect timing to perk me up, and I am kinda in love with them. Their purpose: to grow into a beautiful quilt, or semblance of a quilt as it will be my first. If anyone has some good advice on which books to read, blogs to read, websites to visit, please share as any advice would be very welcomed here. This is when I really wish my mother was just around the corner as she is not only an amazing seamstress, but one hell of a quilter, so it would have been good to be able to tap into her fountain of knowledge.

These super quick and no bake chocolate nibbles are very scrummy and gluten and dairy free. I used this recipe from 'Cassidy's Craveable Creations'.

Now for the Great British Sewing Bee, I can't believe its coming to and end. It's just started!!! They could've stretched it out right?! Oooh its too exciting.

Hannapat

No comments:

Post a Comment